Marketing Manager, CRM & Retention
Studio puts boutique fitness classes in your pocket. Take treadmill, outdoor running, and strength classes on your own time for a fraction of the cost. Whether it’s at the gym, at home, or on the road we give you access to boutique fitness classes that pair NYC’s best instructors with killer playlists. Hold yourself accountable by competing on the leaderboard to earn Fitcoin with the rest of the Studio community. 1,000+ classes available on-demand and new classes added every single day.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help drive our customer retention and marketing initiatives. This is a new and exciting role that will help guide our CRM strategy. This hire will be the first member of our retention marketing team. They will be critical in helping us create and execute the communication strategy to our customers and develop in-app A/B tests to improve user retention.
What you'll do
- You'll own channel strategy, advise the team and key stakeholders on best practices, and guide us to leverage our marketing technology stack to streamline automation and deliver results.
- You will manage deliverability tracking, data analysis and campaign reporting, and evaluating campaign effectiveness and making optimizations.
- Develop strategies to improve the retention of Studio's monthly and annual subscribers.
- You have 3+ years of experience in email and/or mobile marketing, with experience in marketing technology implementation and vendor management.
- You have a strong execution background and are willing to support campaign deployment through email and mobile channels.
- You have experience or interest in the fitness, health, and/or wellness space.
- You know what it means to be CAN-SPAM compliant.
- You are proficient in coding emails in HTML and CSS.
- You have a solid grasp of email and mobile marketing metrics.
- You have used at least one email service provider or customer data platform before (experience with Braze, Iterable, or Swrve).
- You have experience writing copy for emails, push notifications, and in-app messages.
- You are comfortable with querying and logic concepts related to customer segmentation.
- Familiarity with GDPR regulations a plus
- You have exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Paid gym membership
- Health benefits
- Apple Watch
- Computer equipment/setup