Social Media Manager
Studio puts boutique fitness classes in your pocket. Take treadmill, outdoor running, and strength classes on your own time for a fraction of the cost. Whether it’s at the gym, at home, or on the road we give you access to boutique fitness classes that pair NYC’s best instructors with killer playlists. Hold yourself accountable by competing on the leaderboard to earn Fitcoin with the rest of the Studio community. 1,000+ classes available on-demand and new classes added every single day.
Studio was founded by serial entrepreneurs Jason L. Baptiste and Nathaniel McNamara with a mission of making fitness accessible through entertainment and community. Studio is funded by TechNexus, FJ Labs, Techstars, and more. We’re based in NYC and located in NoHo.
Overview of The Role
Studio is growing rapidly and community is at the core of what we do. As the Social Media and Content Manager you’ll be responsible for creating social content for our community, interacting with them, and helping our VP of Content & Programming produce content for our community.
- Manage Social Channels - You’ll be the main coordinator and manager of growth on our social channels on Facebook and Instagram. You’ll plan the content to be created and work with our team of instructors to create original content.
- Build Social Creative - Along with planning the content, you should feel comfortable with creating video and photo creative using existing assets.
- Manage Community Relationships - We have an obsessed community that loves to interact with the brand and our instructors.
- Instructor Education - You’ll be paired up with our instructors to help them increase their visibility on social media and help them craft a unique strategy.
- Help Put Content In Our Internal CMS - You’ll be responsible for helping place content into our internal CMS. This includes mastering the audio files for each class that we have, finding a unique image that will accompany each class and properly labeling each class in the CMS.
- Experience setting strategy and growing social media following, specifically Instagram
- Have worked on a consumer brand in the past
- Understanding of group fitness
- Comfortable designing video and graphics for social
Nice to Haves
- Have worked at a startup before that has seen exponential growth
- Avid user of group fitness products
- College degree
- You’ve worked on paid social campaigns
- Paid gym membership
- Health benefits
- Apple Watch
- Computer equipment
- Awesome apartment feeling office in NoHo